- SAUL (Alveolar Ultra-Litght Structure) - Effective solution in stormwater management Following the new environmental regulations for stormwater management, we believe that the use of SAUL ((Alveolar ultra-light structure) is an effective technical solution to design storage or infiltration systems. Here are some benefits associated with the use of SAUL:
• Ease of inspection and cleaning of 100% of the storage volume;
• Ability to store 95% of its total volume in water;
• Less excavation work for the same storage volume compared to pipe and gravel swale technics;
• Modular design which allows to adapt to topographic constraints and use less surface due to the fact they are stackable;
• Easy and quick to transport and install.
These SAUL can be implemented under green space, recreational park or parking lot allowing heavy vehicle passage.
- Presentation 2 (Coming soon)
- Presentation 3 (Coming soon)